a new kind of web site
devoted to helping buyers discover
— according to the wisdom of
respected tech experts
— which consumer electronics
products are . . .
Cool (Best) – Proven products that appear on the Tech Xperts’ Loved Lists
Hot (Most Wanted) – Leading edge products that appear and on the Xperts’ Wanted Lists
Not (Worst) – Disappointing products that appear on the Xperts’ Letdown Lists
Introduction to CoolHotNot
CoolHotNot is positioned to become THE consumer technology rating and review site everyone will visit to learn what to buy, and what not to buy, based on credible recommendations from real users, not paid reviewers.
In the future, you will be able to create your own CoolHotNot profile and rate the products you love, want, or found a letdown.
By entering to win our featured product (and there’s a new contest on a regular basis), you also become a charter member of the CoolHotNot community—and we will keep you up-to-date on new and exciting features as we roll them out.
As we prepare to roll out exciting new features:
Browse the lists
of the Best, the Wanted and the Worst products, according to our
of Tech Xperts — and benefit from their industry expertise as you plan to make new
purchases for yourself, your friends, or your family.
- 2. Check out our top ten list of products based on our Tech Xperts' opinions.
our currently featured giveaway, which comes directly from
our Tech Xperts'
Loved or Wanted lists, and if it's a product you'd like to own yourself . . .
- 4. Enter to win! Winners of each
giveaway are selected via a random selection algorithm
from amongst those who have registered.
if you have any ideas or suggestions, as we'd love to know what
to see from our site, and how we can be more useful to you.
- 6. Come back often
to discover, according to the wisdom of respected tech experts,
which consumer products are Cool (the best), Hot (the most wanted), and Not
(the most disappointing).
The CoolHotNot Team
- Dave Whittle - Founder & CEO
- Theo Mandel - Co-Founder & Site Design
- Mark Ferrel - Chief Information Officer
- Jeff Kahn - Branding & Graphic Design
- Leigh Anne Varney - Media Relations
- Mar Anthony Go - Senior Programmer
- Bob Angell - Analytics & Testing
- Victoria Laney - Contributing Editor
- Aaron Fergusson - Special Assignments
- Eric Vernon - Counsel & Corporate Secretary
- Steve Smith - Chief Financial Officer